In order to assist in our efforts to provide a clean, safe, and enjoyable shopping environment, we ask for your cooperation with the following:
Parental Escort Policy
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times.
Be Courteous to Others
Rude behavior or conduct that is ill-mannered or disrespectful is not acceptable. Examples include: (not all inclusive)
- Loitering, blocking doorways and storefronts, and walking in groups in such a way as to inconvenience others.
- Cruising, loud car or truck radios.
Maintain Proper Decorum
Do not engage in behavior that can be described as obscene, offensive, and/or may disturb others or interrupt normal business activity. Examples include:
- Running, yelling, skateboarding, rollerblading, playing of radios or littering.
- The use of offensive language such a swear words or racial slurs as well as inappropriate hand gestures.
- Inappropriate attire. No offensive messages or pictures may be displayed on clothing.
- Unauthorized photography/videography on PTC property.
- Soliciting, including the exchange of personal information, picketing, literature distribution or panhandling.
- Dogs are permitted on property based on breed, size and other expectations.
- Refusal to present proper photo ID with proof of age if requested by PTC staff.
Be Legally Mindful
Disruptive behavior of a more serious nature, such as fighting, shoplifting or theft of personal property, which could disturb business activity or impair the safety of our guests, is prohibited.
Violators of these codes may be subject to expulsion, banning, and/or arrest. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest or prosecution for criminal trespass. This list is not all inclusive and may be modified at any time by management of this shopping center. These Community Standards are not intended to deprive any person of their applicable civil rights or liberties under law.