PTC Security Job Fair
Thursday April 20th 1600-2000 hrs
Location: Community Room, 4410 Claiborne Square STE 210, Hampton Virginia 23666 2nd Floor
Must possess a Valid Driver's License
Must have DCJS Certification or able to attend class upon hire
Neat and Professional Appearance
Well Spoken and Advanced Writing Skills with Computer Software Knowledge
Common Knowledge of City Laws and Advance Patrol Operations helpful
Encouraged to bring resume
Able to pass a Background check
Unarmed Full and Part Time Security Officers Positions Available-All Shifts
*Supervisors Positions Available (Must show proof of experience and training)
Now hiring a part time key holder.
Call 757.838.6492 for details.
New York & Company Outlet
Now hiring a part time sales associate.
Call 757.896.8620 for details.
Francesca's Sales Lead
The successful candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Boutique Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
- Assists the team by driving business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Ability to act as a liaison between the Boutique Team Leader, Assistant Boutique Team Leader and the Boutique Team by using effective communication skills
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Understands, supports and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Perform, supports and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by assisting with weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit.
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures
- Performs boutique opening and closing procedures
- Works effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per francesca’s® standards
- Demonstrates an interest level in understanding retail sales and the relationship to inventory levels in order to assist in identifying needs with the Boutique Leadership Team
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by participating in weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Understands and is able to deliver “Our francesca’s® Promise” for our guests
- Proactively engages in a selling culture that focuses on building a loyal guest following through clear and positive communication
- Provides excellent customer service on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash wrap
- Is able to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks