Visit us on Facebook Monday, October 26, 2020-Saturday, October 31, 2020 for your chance to enter our daily Halloween Contest! Winners will be selected at 11am each morning.
PET COSTUME CONTEST
Share a picture of favorite pet all dressed up for Halloween for your chance to win!
HAUNTED HOUSES- YES OR NO
Tell us if you're up for a haunted house or if you'd rather stay home for your chance to win!
Tell us what you'll be doing this Halloween for your chance to win!
Share your favorite Halloween memory with us for your chance to win!
PUMPKIN DECORATING CONTEST
Show us those carving skills! Share a picture of a pumpkin you've decorated for your chance to win!
Show off those Spooktacular costumes! Share a picture of you or your kiddos all dressed for your chance to win!
We'll have two separate categories for this one...kiddos & adults!
'Tis the season for selfies at Peninsula Town Center! We're giving you a season worth of photo opportunities to capture the magic of the holidays with your loved ones. Visit Town Square select dates this November and December and join in on the photo fun!
Santa's Naughty & Nice List
Santa's Sleigh & Reindeer
Giant Snow Globe
Ski Village Chair Lift
With the global and national focus on coronavirus/COVID-19, the health and wellness of our employees, customers and communities are, as always, our top priority. We are carefully monitoring developments and adhering to recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our local health authorities.
We want to keep you updated on the procedures we have in place here. We’ll be updating this page as needed.
Your health and safety are our priority and we encourage you to follow these guidelines:
· Wear protective masks. THIS IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND PENINSULA TOWN CENTER EVENTS.
· Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands
· If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue, discard it immediately and wash or sanitize your hands
· Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
· Stay home if you have a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms, such as a cough, runny nose or body aches
· Employees with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches are required to stay home
· Masks are required for employees
· Gatherings of 250 or more will be cancelled until further notice
· Encouragement of social distancing practices, including the use distancing markers will be present at all Peninsula Town events
· Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC will be on display at all Peninsula Town Center
· Additional cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces will be required
While the Shopping Center ownership and management are taking reasonable precautions in accordance with CDC guidelines, but do not have control over our customers or patrons, vendors or tenants, and while we have alerted them to these guidelines, as all are aware, there are only limited tests available to test for COVID-19, and many people who are positive do not show any symptoms or show only mild symptoms. Therefore, notwithstanding our preventative actions, there is a risk of exposure. THEREFORE, ANYONE WHO ENTERS THE SHOPPING CENTER IS ADVISED TO TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTIONS, INCLUDING WEARING PROTECTIVE GEAR, SUCH AS A FACE MASK, PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING, KEEPING AT LEAST 6 FEET FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHILE IN THE CENTER, AND WASHING THEIR HANDS OFTEN AND NOT TOUCHING THEIR FACES. THAT SAID, WHILE WE WELCOME YOU BACK INTO THE CENTER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE SAFE PRACTICES, YOU ENTER THE SHOPPING CENTER AT YOUR SOLE RISK; THE SHOPPING CENTER OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR THE RISK OF YOUR EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 WHILE IN THE CENTER. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE CRISIS, AND THE CONTINUAL DEVELOPMENT OF DATA AND EVENTS, POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE LANDLORD.